The VGSA Ambassador role serves to help promote collaboration between cultural Viterbi student organizations and VGSA. Ambassadors will use VGSA as a central hub for planning joint events, sharing tips and ideas, and to help establish open communication between each student organization. One ambassador is allowed per student organization.
- Must be nominated by a student organization (representing a population of Viterbi Graduate Students) to serve as a representative within VGSA for that given student organization.
- Attend one VGSA Council Meeting per month & the first VGSA Council meeting of the Semester
- Volunteer in at least one VGSA Signature Event per semester
- Must be an enrolled graduate student from any department in Viterbi.
- Candidates who did not obtain majority votes in the election held at the beginning of the semester but wish to be involved with VGSA.
- Interested students may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to register to be a VGSA Ambassador.
1 academic year (if elected in fall), 1 semester (if elected in spring)